Monday, February 8, 2010
Welcome
I have debated creating a blog long before this day. I haven't been sure I wanted to join the rank and file of mommy bloggers, but as you can plainly see, I caved. I am not really sure who will read it and I don't fully know what I will write about, so I feel a little bit silly as I type this. I am sure followers will get lots of family updates, pictures, lists, and random bits of my own musings, among other things. Mostly, I just need a creative outlet, even if it is a top ten list or sharing a cute baby pic. Reading other blogs has made my life as a SAHM just a little bit brighter, if only to find someone I can relate to and laugh with. In keeping with that spirit, I hope you enjoy my blog. For more about me and mine, see my profile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment