In an effort to make this blog more a document of family life and less essays of sentimental nonsense and mommy ranting, I will be posting lots of photos of the last few months. I intended to post them in a more timely manner, but I am suddenly so incredibly busy. How did that happen? And what a change from this time last year, when all I ever did was stay home with babies (who were usually sick).
And go to Target.
Anyway. Without further ado...
October 2010
Noni and Teddy came with us to the Pumpkin Patch. It was so hot that day.
And just to add insult to my already bruised and battered maternal heart (see this post), here are pictures of my babies from October 2009. I cannot believe what a difference a year makes.
Confession: I really just want to show off these pictures. They were just so stinkin' adorable.
October 2009
Rylie and Ava (my neice). Is this not the sweetest pic?
Mommy, Daddy and an angel with a dirty face (Name that movie!)
We didn't get to wear our Halloween costumes until November due to a horrible bout with the flu.
This was during my unfortunate tutu frenzy.
But I have to say, they made those tutus look pretty cute.
Rylie and Ava (my neice). Is this not the sweetest pic?
Mommy, Daddy and an angel with a dirty face (Name that movie!)
We didn't get to wear our Halloween costumes until November due to a horrible bout with the flu.
This was during my unfortunate tutu frenzy.
But I have to say, they made those tutus look pretty cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment