CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Good morning, Mommy...

 Do you need a band-aid? 

This is what I woke up to Friday morning. 

The girls raided the medicine drawer and pulled out a couple of band-aid boxes.

These pictured do not do them justice. There were band-aids all over the house.

Those are hundreds of band aid wrappers.



Everywhere.
Poor Eeyore must have had some very serious injuries.
Moo Cow was obviously suffering.

 Yes, I know it is very worrisome that they got into the medicine drawer. Rest assured, the medicine drawer contents will be moved somewhere out of reach.

And I am proud to report that they picked up each wrapper by themselves without complaint.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I finally read where rain boots are called Wellies! In the Kelly Kids catalog! What cute clothes.
Your girls are precious! Even if they leave you a BIG mess!

Randi said...

Thanks :) I think I saw that, too. Yes, Kelly's Kids clothes are super cute. I've thought about hosting a party.